- RT @MarcosEstebo: Para aos afeccionados aos videoxogos, aquí un pouco das “tripas” de #IntruderInAntiquonia 😉 4 hours ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: Yesterday we showed you the character of Julia Ancora and today we want to introduce you to her office: the police statio… 5 hours ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: We have already reached 40 reviews on Steam!🎉 Want to help us reach 50? If you played #IntruderInAntiquonia, consider le… 1 day ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: Check out this beautiful fanart of Sarah from #IntruderInAntiquonia working with Lord Winklebottom from @cavemonsters 😍… 2 days ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: Hey #screenshotsaturday ! The entrance to the town of Antiquonia was one of the first backgrounds we worked on. #Intrud… 5 days ago
Archivo del Autor: Rubén L.
My wife teaches Spanish. A while ago she needed to create fun games for her students to learn in a more engaging way, and one idea was crosswords. However, making them manually takes a lot of time. At the time, … Seguir leyendo
Today I want to tell you about the next project I’m about to release. I created a new game together with Silvia. Star Balloon is a breath of fresh air in a sea of asset flip puzzle games. A challenging match-3 … Seguir leyendo
Quantum Derail is my latest personal project, a point and click adventure game set in the near future in which you play as a policeman solving a physics related mystery. You can play online in your browser, without flash, for … Seguir leyendo
I spent a few months creating a short point&click adventure game that runs in the browser with HTML5 and canvas. Two of the key technologies I decided to use are the Typescript language and the Redux library. I want to … Seguir leyendo
Learn how to make gorgeous graphics for your point and click adventure game using Blender.