- They might also win the Darwin award. twitter.com/cnni/status/12… 5 days ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: Hey #pointandclick #indiedev, what engine do you use for your indie point & click adventures? #gamedev 1 week ago
- 🤣🤣🤣 twitter.com/friends3000/st… 1 week ago
- RT @thingskatedid: Intel CPUs be like "I know a place" and if you watch them access it repeatedly, you can figure out what's there. 1 week ago
- My daughter prefers Spanish omelette (tortilla) if I make it... https://t.co/zHRtOSEY9y 1 week ago
Archivo del Autor: Rubén L.
Today I want to tell you about the next project I’m about to release. I created a new game together with Silvia. Star Balloon is a breath of fresh air in a sea of asset flip puzzle games. A challenging match-3 … Seguir leyendo
Quantum Derail is my latest personal project, a point and click adventure game set in the near future in which you play as a policeman solving a physics related mystery. You can play online in your browser, without flash, for … Seguir leyendo
I spent a few months creating a short point&click adventure game that runs in the browser with HTML5 and canvas. Two of the key technologies I decided to use are the Typescript language and the Redux library. I want to … Seguir leyendo
Learn how to make gorgeous graphics for your point and click adventure game using Blender.