- RT @ArumaStudios: I will be speaking with Matt from @Ningen_Gaming in a few minutes about #IntruderInAntiquonia and the journey that took u… 1 day ago
- RT @IndieGameNews1: My turn-based strategy game "The Rat Pack" is now available! Can you complete all 15 missions and become an advisor to… 1 day ago
- RT @GutsAndGoals: Oh no, I dropped a Guts 'N Goals Steam key (╯°□°)╯︵ V0R82-(2+3)Q0WI-ZVHWY store.steampowered.com/app/1042210/Gu… https://t.co/F6kIdGm9… 2 days ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: I'm honoured to be your host for #AdventureGameFriday today! 🥳 🔁RT this 🗨️Reply with your game using # 📣I'll RT In a to… 2 days ago
- RT @ArumaStudios: I am incredibly honored to be part of the first #TheTurianShepardPodcast. Tune in if you want to hear more about the evol… 3 days ago
Archivo de la etiqueta: blender
Learn how to make gorgeous graphics for your point and click adventure game using Blender.
I’ve been working for the last 9 months on a new point&click adventure game. Actually, the work started already on 2016 when I spent a couple of months writing the script and designing the puzzles. However, creation of assets and … Seguir leyendo
Learn how to make a 2D game for Android using blender. From asset creation to programming.
As my regular readers already know, I’ve been busy these last two months developing an Android game. This game already has a name: Egg Savior. My goal with this project is to learn a bit about game development on this … Seguir leyendo
Navegando un poco por los blogs de otra gente me he encontrado con un artículo muy interesante que describe cómo controlar marionetas virtuales en tiempo real mediante Blender, aplicando la técnica de Machinima. El autor, Andrew, está desarrollando un plug-in … Seguir leyendo